In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?
One experience in my life that made me come to realization how fast time really moves is when both of my sisters moved out of the house. They moved out of the house to get a greater education at college. After my older sister moved out time went by so fast and my other sister moved out as well. This experience made me realize how fast time really moves.
I was from school today but I can’t reflect on this quote by living my life to the fullest and not letting time go to waste.
I can reflect on this quote and include it in my life by living my life to the fullest. Time moves by very fast and in an instant I’ll be in college so I have to cherish the moments with my parents while I can.
Comments
Post a Comment