In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?
One building that holds special memories for me is my house that I have grown up in most of my life. We moved into my house when I was very young and I instantly fell in love with it. I watched my sisters grow up in it and had some good and bad memories in the house. But this house will always have a special place in my heart. My loving parents raised me and my sisters in this house and I will never forget it.
Today in class we started the story "A Rose For Emily," and answered questions about it.
I can reflect on this story by staying sentimental about where I reside or places to me that are special. Like my grandmas houses and friends cherishing memories in them.
Comments
Post a Comment