Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

 One meaningful object that carries a story in my life is my lacrosse stick. I have played through many games with it since i started the sport and it is very special to me. I have gone through tough times and good times with it. I will always cherish it in my heart and it holds very special memories in it to me.

Today in class we took a test on the story "A Rose For Emily."

I can reflect on this test by improving my testing comprehension. Taking tests like this will improve my skills and help me get into a good college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?

In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?