Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

 One way I adapted to the demands of this class this week is how at the start of the week I about our blog post and as the week advanced I started to remember to complete my blog post every class by myself. I would say one strength I have that will be good for this class this year will be I don't have a hard time coming up with a topic or a story to write about, and one challenge I will face is having a good work ethic and staying focused fully in class on my assignments. I think as long as a stay focused and set my goals I will be able to receive an A in this class and complete all of my assignments on time.

Today I learned how to use the process of elimination and the one minute rule on test.

I found the story In our test today quite interesting how he turned into a robin. It was a little hard for me to understand at first but I went back over the text and felt quite confident after with my answers I selected in the multiple choice section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?

In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?