Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.

 I would say I'm a deep thinker about questions like the origin of where things came from. For example like how the pyramids were created or what would happen if the library of Alexandria wasn't destroyed and we still retained the knowledge from it. But I would say my two most thought about questions would be how the universe came to exist and where did humans come from. But I think all deep questions like this are very interesting to me and cool topics.

Today in class we started making our visual representations of our Origin Myths.

Some things I reflected on and learned today were how to use the app adobe express. I also learned how it is a very useful website to create things like posters and easy to use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?

In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?