How did creating your own origin myth help you better understand why cultures use stories to explain the origins of people, places, traditions, or natural events? In your response, describe the choices you made while developing your myth and explain the lesson, value, or human responsibility you wanted your story to communicate.
Creating my own origin myth helped me better understand why cultures use stories to explain the origins of people, places, traditions, and natural events better because it helped me understand how it helps you remember the stories. The way the stories are written with significant names and events happening with traditional ways of writing the stories makes it easier to remember and share the stories. After learning about the ways these myths were created I wanted to use a more traditional way of displaying my myth. The ending of my story teaches the lesson of forgiveness which I strongly believe in. I enjoyed learning how to and creating my myth in class today.
Today in class we learned how to create and myth.
I really enjoyed learning how to write myths and display it in my writing. I really think my myth I created came out well and displays the lesson I was trying to imply.
Comments
Post a Comment