In “Her Sweet Weight on My Heart a Night” by Emily Dickinson, the speaker describes the emotional weight another person can have on us. Think about someone who has left a lasting impact on your life. In what ways do you still carry that person with you?

 Someone who left a lasting impact on my life was my Grandpa. He was a big part in my life and died a couple years ago. He taught me very important life lessons and was a great person in my life. I will carry the lessons he taught me for the rest of my life and he will always be in my heart.

Today In class we finished our heart's on Emily Dickson's poem and did a commonlit.

Today in class I learned about the Internal mind and the heart. I can reflect on this by using it in my relationships in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?

In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?