Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

One word I use quite frequently is indubitably, it means without a doubt. I don't know where I picked it up but I use it at least one time a day. It make me seem smart and is a funny word to me. This is one word I picked up and started to use in everyday life.


Today in class we wrote vocabulary to prepare for the SAT and answered questions.


I can implement these vocabulary words into my everyday life. I can also use them on up coming test to score a higher grade to get me into a better college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?

In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?