With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?
I have like American Lit this year so far it is very interesting learning about the different cultures of writing. I hope to more fun assignments through the year and have fun with the class while getting a good grade. One thing I need to improve on this year is remembering to do my blog post and getting better at writing. I hope to have an amazing year in this class and get a A.
In class today we learned more about Emily Dickson and here poems.
I can reflect on Emily Dickson's poem and learn from them. I can take how she writes and apply it to my writing to become a better writer.
Comments
Post a Comment