Write about an adventure you would like to go on.
One adventure I would like to go on is an adventure to Europe with my close friends. We want to backpack through the Nordic countries like Norway and Sweden. We think it would be an amazing time and really think its possible to plan in the future. While we would be there we would go on many hikes exploring the great beautiful terrain and culture. We would also like to go snowboarding in the Alps all together as we have gone down to Colorado the past two years to snowboard in Denver. I really think it would be an amazing experience for us all to experience together.
Today in class we all presented our Origin myth stories to each other.
I learned today how two respect everyone while they are presenting their own projects. I also was able to learn about everyone's own creative Origin Myths they created and the various elements that can go into them.
Comments
Post a Comment