Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

 One meaningful place in my life is my house I lived in for most of my life. I am the youngest child and me and my sisters grew up in my home with my parents and pets. Many events have happened through out my life good and bad but I love my house. My sisters moved out and now its only me, my parents, and my dog. My home I grew up in will always be in my heart through out my life and I'll always cherish the memories I created inside of it.

Today we learned about the origins of myths and where they originated from.

I feel it is very interesting learning about the origins of everything and where they came from. I liked learning the specific differences between all of the different ways to tell the writings apart as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?

In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?