Write about a time you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.

One time when I felt connected to nature is when me and my friends got together to go on a camping trip. We planned it all out got all of our gear ready and went on the trip. We had a blast staying in the Forrest, sleeping in our tints and hammocks some nights, waking up going fishing and just enjoying the wilderness. We went on plenty of hikes through the Forrest and mountains and grew our connections with each other. We all felt very connected with the land on this trip and were very grateful for the experience.

 Today we had a lesson where we discussed Native American Literature's origin and Myths.

Today I learned how Indigenous people passed down information through word of mouth, where they would get in groups and speak to the elders of their tribe without writing it down. I found this very interesting because I know how through word of mouth stories can change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?

In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?