In “Missing Your People,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?

 One time when I felt like I really belonged in an environment, is when I hang out with my close friends. They have been my friends for a very long time and can be myself around them. We always do fun things like cooking challenges and it is very fun. This is a place where I feel like I belong every time.

Today in class we did our common lit.

I can reflect on the common lit we did today by learning from it. I can use their ways of scientific research and put it into my writings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?

In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?