In "The Rockpile", John and Roy do not always receive the same treatment from the adults in their family. Have you ever felt that you or someone else in your family was treated differently from everyone else? What caused the difference, and do you think it was fair? Explain.

In my family there is a three year gap between me and and both of my sisters. One is three years older than me and the other three years older than the her. I would say the older my parents children get in life the less support they give them. I think this is completely fair because as you get older you need to take responsibility. So when you detach from your parents and live alone you can be fully responsible.

Today in class we answered questions on the book "The Rockpile."

I can reflect on the questions by learning and using this information to get a high score on the SAT. I want to get a high score on the SAT to go to a good college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?

In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?