In “A Worn Path,” Phoenix has a memorable encounter and conversation with the hunter during her journey. Think about a conversation you have had that had a lasting impact on you. What was the conversation about, and how did it change your thinking, perspective, or actions?

 One conversation that I had that will affect me throughout my entire life is  when I had a talk about my financial profile. He taught me and still is how to build a portfolio that will be able to support me through my entire life and into retirement. This talk I had with him helps me see the value of money and what it can turn into with saving. This conversation I had with him was important to me and will effect me for the rest of my life.

Today in class we started the story "A Worn Path". It is a very interesting story that takes place in olden times.

I can reflect on this story by taking her will power and putting it into my life. She has a very strong will power to take the trip she did and I can apply this to my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?

In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?