The title “The Life You Save May Be Your Own” suggests that helping or protecting another person may also benefit you. Describe a time when helping someone else taught you something, changed your perspective, or made a positive difference in your own life.

 One time where helping another person made a difference in my life is when I met my friend Sahir. When I met Sahir he was struggling in my class so I helped him catch back up. Ever since then we have mutually helped each other in school when we are in classes together. This is one experience that benefited me by helping another person.

Today In class we answered the questions to the text "The Life You Save May Be Your Own".

I can reflect on the lesson taught by the story "The Life You Save May Be Your Own," and can input it into my life to help other people. Helping other people will always be something I will do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?

In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?