Write about a fear you have overcome.

 There are many fears I have overcome but I would say the most recognizable is the fear of heights. I had this fear pretty much my entire life and slowly overcame it by doing activity like climbing mountains. I am now no longer scared of heights and want to go sky diving. I am proud of myself for getting over the fear of heights, I think it is just a step forward in me conquering all of my fears.

Today in class we took photos for infinite campus and our school id's. 

I can reflect on the activity we did today by conquering all of my other fears. Conquering the fear of height was just the first step for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?

In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?